Not every exam is purely multiple choice, and in those instances where you want free responses, it will be useful having PDP 985945 forms on hand.
- These forms are functionally identical to the Scantron® 95945 Self Score form, but available at a more affordable price.
- Essay space on front and back for free response questions.
- Accommodates 50 multiple choice questions.
Sometimes the best exams are a union of multiple-choice and free-response questions. If you want to avoid the hassle of having to use separate sheets for each question format, you should order this pack of PDP 95945 Self Score forms. This will allow students to write handwritten answers and answer up to 50 multiple choice questions. This makes things easier for teachers and educators, streamlining your process ever so slightly.
- Scantron® 95945 Compatible
- 50 Multiple Choice Questions
- Response Format: A-E
- Two-Sided Form – 8¼” x 11″
- Two Spaces for Essay Answers (front and back)
- Requires Pencil Read Scanner
“Scantron®” is a registered trademark of the Scantron® Corp.