If you need a simple ballot with 100 candidates, you can’t go wrong with the PDP 100-B Ballot form.
- The PDP 100-B is a great way to securely log somebody’s preferences for up to 100 candidates.
- The PDP 100-B is compatible with Optical Mark Recognition grading machines, such as the Scantron® machines that are most commonly used.
- OMR-based ballots such as these forms are the best way to collect voting data without risk of fraud.
If you ever need to record and interpret up to 100 voting preferences from a single person, this ballot form is the way to go. While the answer format itself is relatively simple, using a secure form such as the PDP 100-B ensures that machines, and not people, will analyze the data. This ensures security and accurate results, especially in voting matters, where strong biases and corrupt motivations can result in human tampering.
- 500 Ballot Forms Per Package
- 200 Candidates (50 per side)
- Requires PDP 9700
“Scantron®” is a registered trademark of the Scantron® Corp.
There are no reviews yet.