Sometimes the small differences are the most important ones in exams — the PDP 100-N is functionally identical to the Scantron® 882 N-E form, which has numeric answer bubbles instead of alphabetical.
- Unique 1-5 answer bubbles are better suited to certain tests than alphabetical answers are.
- The PDP 100-N is a functional duplicate of the Scantron® 882 N-E, but it’s available at a more affordable rate.
- Compatible with the Scantron® grading machines you’re used to, as well as other grading machines which utilize Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) technology.
Sometimes little steps to make an exam less confusing can go a long way. And sometimes, that means having numerical answer bubbles instead of ones that are based on letters. This form is based off, and compatible with the Scantron 882 N-E form, which takes the most popular testing sheet format (the Scantron® 882 E), and replaces it’s A-E response format with 1-5. Order this pack of 100 for your classroom today!
- Compatible with Scantron® Form 882 N-E
- 100 Multiple Choice Questions
- Response Format: 1-5 Numeric
- Two-Sided Form – 4¼” x 11″
- Special Features: Subjective Score
- Use PDP 100 with Item Analysis Form 9700
- 888P, 888P+ Compatible
“Scantron®” is a registered trademark of the Scantron® Corp.
There are no reviews yet.