If you’re in need of Parscore Form F-1712, consider the PDP 4812 instead — a cheaper, yet functionally identical form offered by Precision Data Products.
- This form has bubble response areas for Name, Code, Test Form, and Phone Number.
- This is a highly versatile test form, with 200 questions and bubble-answer record-keeping.
- This pack of 500 forms can last your organization a long time, and is compatible with the Scantron® grading machines you’re used to.
Our PDP 4812 testing forms are compatible with the Parscore/Parsurvey F-1712 forms, with one important difference — they’re offered at a fraction of the price, allowing your school or organization to save valuable money. These forms are compatible with the grading machines you use, such as Scantron® Model 8000, 8200, 8400, 8600, and more.
- 200 Multiple choice (1-100)
- Response format: A-E
- Two-Sided Form – 8½” x 11″
- Compatible with Scantron Models 8000, 8200, 8400, 8600, Scanmark 2000, 2250 and 2500, also with NCS Opscan Series Optical Mark Readers
- 500 forms per package
“Scantron®” is a registered trademark of the Scantron® Corp.
There are no reviews yet.